Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm not dead!

I'm just in Tokyo.
I know it's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Not really going to be much of an update, BUT I wanted everyone to know I'm still alive* (and to get penis palooza away from the top post, ahahaha).  Ten minutes from now is probably the last time all nine of the Fulbright Fellows will be in the same place, so I need to run to that, but I'll leave you with these incredibly classy pictures of 8/9ths of us.



We all crammed into a purikura booth last night (Ashley had another commitment), and this was the beautiful result~~~~

I'm leaving for the US in a little more than 24 hours, so I'll see some of you very soon!

*Although I've been hit pretty hard with allergies and now have no voice and am coughing up phlegm, which don't seem like things related to allergies, but trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment