Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm bad at updating; what else is new?

Hey, guys.

This is not a real update, but rather just saying HI I AM ALIVE AND MY DAD IS VISITING AND I HAVE TO WRITE A THING FOR THE CHUBU FULBRIGHT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION WHICH IS EITHER SEVERAL SENTENCES OR A FEW PAGES* AND I SPENT TWO HOURS GOING OVER SUSANOO SHRINE'S FINANCES YESTERDAY** WHICH WAS UNEXPECTED BUT NOT BAD*** AND ALSO I AM REALLY TIRED BUT HANDBOOK UGH COHERENT SENTENCES GONE sklalkreakjreau

Real updates coming when real updates come.

*I asked for clarification and the clarification made it even less clear than it originally was, if that's possible.

**Apparently, at some point when I wasn't paying attention, I went from being "that weird kid who keeps hanging out at the shrine and asking weird questions" to "that weird kid who is competent enough to allow to help out" to "that weird kid who knows what she is doing and we are relying on her to actually be a member of this community and we are okay with her seeing our financial records and talking about serious stuff in front of her."  I am...actually pretty okay with this.  I am more concerned about other people not being okay with me.

***Actually it was really good, 'cause I had a bunch of questions about stuff having to do with the neighborhood association, and I didn't even have to ask them because they all came up.  YES, serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment