Friday, September 30, 2011

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this special message

Don't really have much to talk about today, so instead I shall say, "Go watch Tiger and Bunny!"

Go watch Tiger and Bunny!

There, I said it.

(Hint: If you're in the U.S., it's on Hulu.)

It's kind of like if you took Gurren Lagann and X-Men, threw them in a blender, made one of the characters Batman, and then covered the whole thing in dork sauce and commentary on product placement in reality television shows.

'course, I haven't actually finished the show yet, so for all I know, it pulls a Fractale, but I can recommend the first 21 episodes.

In other news, according to Blogspot, the people viewing my blog are located predominantly in the U.S., Japan, and Russia.
...also, the majority of my traffic comes through Facebook.
This is somewhat strange, since I don't have a Facebook account...
I narrow my eyes suspiciously at ALL OF YOU.
Also, 56% of the time, my blog is viewed in Chrome?
I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. All I know is that these Russians jumped me while I was browsing Facebook. When I woke up my wallet was gone and they'd installed Chrome, visited this site and stole my wallet.

    ReplyDelete